17 Best Thai Tutors Round Up
Original blog post: https://ling-app.com/linglive/thai-tutors-round-up/
Having a private tutor is as imperative as anything. It is mandatory to boost the self-esteem of students as it is a one-on-one approach. Students can directly communicate with the tutors and ask their queries. This article will provide you with a Thai Tutors Round-Up, their advanced level of teaching, and their substantial teaching style.
Learning Thai was a problem for me just like assembling a new language is challenging for beginners. That is a fancy language, especially its writing attracts a lot. But there was a problem learning it because I did not have a private tutor nor did I know about one.
After a lot of hustle and bustle, I had the idea of developing an online App where I can approach tutors from all around the world. I started taking online classes and those proved beneficial. I got the basics and started making progress by the time.
Perfect Thai Tutors Round-Up
If you want to start speaking Thai fluently and with confidence, you should learn from a native speaker. A list of instructors who can teach you, Thai, is something we can give you.
Did you know Ling Live provides you with some amazing teachers to study from? Well, now you do!!! So download it now to have the best experience.
Learn Thai more quickly by having a live conversation with a private Thai language tutor on Skype. Customize your education and take advantage of one-on-one instruction from some of the top Thai private instructors worldwide.
With a personal touch, one-on-one instruction will provide you with the encouragement and inspiration you need to succeed. Here is the list of Thai tutors that you can approach online.
So here is a list of the most amazing Thai tutors along with their contact information for you to get in touch with the one you like the most!
Thai Tutor: Kelly
Since 2007, Kelly has provided private Thai lessons. For conversation lessons, he employs specially created materials, and for reading and writing Thai, he consults primary or secondary school texts.
He created his own textbooks that were utilized in the classes. Students give him very excellent reviews on his teaching style. He is a motivated teacher who is a resident of Singapore and will impart Thai language lessons in a lighthearted manner. You can reach Kelly by using the information provided here;
- You can visit his website on Rian Thai Kab Kelly
- You can join him on Facebook at Rian Thai Kab Kelly
- You can also send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- He will teach you from Sunday-Friday from 9 Am to 9 Pm.
Thai Tutor: Sumet
สวัสดี-swasdi (Hello), Sumet is a skilled native Thai educator. Since 2010, first in Australia and currently in Bangkok, Thailand, he has been instructing foreigners in Thai. He is a certified Thai teacher who holds a TPA of Thailand teaching certificate for teaching Thai to foreigners.
He can instruct students at all levels in all four areas of communication — listening, speaking, reading, and writing — in Thai. When you study Thai using Sumet, you may be confident that you will be able to utilize it appropriately and properly.
He has expertise in instructing foreigners in Thai in both theoretical and practical settings, and he always makes sure his Thai classes are enjoyable and productive. Let’s learn Thai together with Sumet and master Thai communication skills!
- For each learner with a varied Thai language proficiency level, he employs Benjawan Poomsan Becker books, Thai, an Essential Grammar by David Smyth, and effective customized Thai lessons and exercises.
- His email id is email@example.com.
- You can check him on Skype through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also follow him on Facebook through good2thaionline.
- +66869775334, you can call him on this number.
- His teaching timings are; Monday — Friday (after 6.00 pm) and Saturdays.
Thai Tutor: Vella
Vella is a native Thai speaker and can also speak English with sizable fluency. She is a conversational Thai tutor, she doesn’t teach the text Thai language she teaches the language that is used during conversations. She has been in Thai tutoring for over 5 years. She has given the language course to 548 students in her private tutoring language course.
All about Vella
- She has a bachelor’s degree in international business management from the business school during the years 2017–20.
- She has 26 completed lessons and 14 students with 100% positive feedback.
- She teaches through slides, games, and quizzes.
- She is really helpful and claims to take your Thai to the next level.
Thai Tutor: Nicha Muangsuwan
Nicha is a native Thai speaker teaching Thai for more than 8 years. She can teach in both personal and online modes. She can speak three languages. One is Thai, another one is her business level fluent English and the third one is Chinese.
She has taught many foreigners whose native language is English i.e from Australia, British, and America, and also to non-English students from Singapore, Taiwan, etc.
All about Nicha
- Nicha has a Master’s degree in Bussiness Administration from Chiang Mai University.
- She prefers the pre-intermediate student level to teach.
- Her teaching materials include slides, games, and quizzes.
- She has 3 completed lessons and 3 students with 100%positive feedback.
- She teaches both speaking and writing Thai depending on what her students want from her.
Thai Tutor: Voraphot
Voraphot teaches Thai to foreigners while residing in Bangkok. His main goal is to comprehend his pupils’ personalities and match their temperament with a teaching approach that works for them.
You might experience joy and enthusiasm while you study Thai in this way. He uses Thai course materials, Thai games, and situational Thai when instructing students to help them improve their Thai abilities. Giving pupils the best learning opportunity is his goal!
You may reach Voraphot by using;
- You can send him an email at email@example.com.
- 086–3616356 and 081–8073199 are the contact numbers you can directly call him and solve your queries.
- The timing will be set as you agreed. He will set it according to your own timing. He values your decision.
- You can transfer payment through any bank.
Thai Tutor: Ung
Students who are serious about learning Thai should enroll in the classes of Ung. They should go beyond simple conversations and use this skill to supplement their independent study and in-person immersion.
His teaching style is excellent, constantly entertaining, and thrilling, and he gives his own reading materials that meet the needs of each student. Flexible payment and schedule options are offered, as well as risk-free payment plans and a money-back guarantee.
You may put all of your trust in him, and he also offers language consultation to anyone who wants to learn Thai independently and requires a native speaker with whom to practice, test, evaluate pronunciation, or answer special concerns.
You can reach Ung by using;
- You can contact Ung through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- He also teaches through Skype, Go to Learn Thai via Skype: Locating Teachers and Schools. You will find Ung when you search Ung on Skype.
- 084–897–5522, you can call him on this number.
- He lives in Bangkok.
Thai Tutor: Tanya
Tanya offers independently published educational materials to meet the demands of the pupils. Basic to intermediate Thai language classes are available.
No matter how much or little Thai the student understands, they can receive personalized, live, online instruction from them through Skype at the appropriate level. Students who have never studied Thai before will be able to communicate clearly in it after taking the courses.
You can reach Tanya by using;
- You can visit the “Hello Learn Thai” website to know more about them.
- You can also learn on Skype online, you can simply go to Learn Thai via Skype: Locating Teacher and students
- The timing is 24/7 as per Bangkok's timing in Thailand.
- You can transfer your fee or any transaction through PayPal or a Credit card.
Thai Tutor: Kru Jan
Kru Jan holds a BA(Hons) in linguistics from Chiang Mai University and has worked as a Thai language instructor in accredited institutions. He has been teaching Thai as a foreign language for more than five years, and he now works full-time as a freelance tutor from his own practical private classroom in Nimman, Chiang Mai. He offers Skype lessons as well.
So, don’t be shy! He speaks English with ease and is very amiable. No query is too challenging. Join his Facebook page and visit his website for more information about his lessons.
Here is how to get in touch;
- At StudyThai.org, the website you can learn more about Kru Jan.
- You can join his Facebook group through Study Thai with Kru Jan.
- His email address is email@example.com.
- Timing as per your own, timings are flexible, and your decision matters.
Thai Tutor: Kru Mint
With a First-class honors degree in the Thai language and two years of experience instructing Thai to non-native speakers, Kru Mint is now working full-time as a freelance language teacher out of his own convenient private classroom in Phuket. He also teaches international students via Skype.
He uses the following instructional resources based on the need of the students;
- Thai for Novice Listeners and Speakers (Conversation Lesson)
- Lesson materials for reading and writing (including Thai grammar) in PDF format, including basic text, images, music, and newspapers.
- Teach based on each student’s stage of development
Here is how to get in touch;
- You can send him your message by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can contact him on 081–8924188.
- You can get his lectures online via Skype and Line.
- He lives in Phuket, Thailand.
- You can adjust your study time as per your own decision. The timing zone is flexible. (Bangkok Time +7 GMT ICT Time Zone).
- The payment method is very easy and accessible, you can transfer payment through PayPal/cash.
Feel free to contact Kru Mint for further information.
Thai Tutor: Sujintara Krabounsri
Sujintara Krabounsri is a private Thai tutor. Her nickname is Becky, she is from Krabi, Thailand. She is a Thai native speaker and gives lessons on learning the Thai language through her interesting and unique teaching style. She also enlightens her students about Thai culture.
She has great language skills as she can speak two languages fluently. One is her native language Thai and the other one is her business language English. She is also learning a third new language and that is French.
Becky is a great online tutor as she has a substantial style of teaching. She gives her lectures through slides, flashcards, iPad, and games and also through music. She is a fun person and her jollification clears the understanding of students.
All about Becky
- She graduated with a degree in tourism business management, from the prince of Songkhla University.
- Her degree lasted from 2014–17.
- She has 54 completed lessons.
- She currently has 13 students.
- She has 2 years of teaching experience.
- She has 100% positive feedback from students.
Thai Tutor: Asaya Guerra
Asaya was born in Bangkok, Thailand. She has been crazy about traveling since she was young. Her first travel journey was to the US as an exchange student at the age of 17. She has been giving Thai language classes since she was in school.
She believes that with the language, one can perfectly enjoy the culture of that country as well and she eagerly wants to share Thai culture with all of her students.
All about Asaya
- Asaya has 20 completed lessons.
- She has 13 students with 100% positive feedback.
- Her teaching methodology includes slides, and games and she takes standardized tests.
- She has a master’s degree in entertainment management and Production from Bangkok University in the years 2007–10, and a bachelor’s degree in Thai industry management from Mahidol University international college in 2004–2007.
- She can speak three popular languages, one is her native language Thai, other languages are Spanish and English that’s also evidence of her studying in different universities in Thailand.
- She has experience teaching for 2 years.
Thai Tutor: Olivia Waenwong
Olivia was born in the province of Sisaket, Thailand. She moved to Bangkok after she graduated from college and has been living there since then.
She can speak three languages. One is her native language Thai, and the second language is English, also can speak Mandarin Chinese. She has experience teaching for 3 years and gives language classes in both Thai and English.
All about Olivia
- She received a bachelor’s degree in English from Ubonratchathani University in the year 2010–14.
- She has a teaching experience of 3 years.
- She has 8 completed lectures and 2 students with 100% positive feedback.
- She finds Thai classes to be a lot of fun.
- Her teaching methodology includes slides, games, and quizzes.
Thai Tutor: Worakamon Pinnoi
As her name is a little difficult, she has permitted the students to call her Nan. She is a passionate teacher and wants to connect the Thai language with Thai culture as it becomes easy to learn the language when you try and learn by relating it with its particular culture.
- She graduated from Silpakom University with a bachelor’s degree in German in the year 2016–19
- She has been giving Thai classes for 2 years.
- Her teaching style includes slides and teaching with song or melody as it makes great progress.
- She has 24 completed lessons and 3 students with 100% positive feedback.
- She is interactive, supportive, and teaches with fun.
Thai Tutor: Rasa Taogaew
Rasa was born in Thailand. She is a Thai native speaker and has a polite manner of teaching. She has different pronunciation of English words but can be understood by the students. She is interactive and supportive of her students.
She arranges homework for the students if they want and also schedules lectures to clarify their understanding. She used simple vocabulary so that students can easily grab the concept.
All about Rasa
- Her educational qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in faculty of law from Thammasat University in the year 2019–20.
- She is into teaching online Thai and language style for 1 year.
- She is certified for a training course for instructors of Thai to the foreigner faculty of liberal arts from Mahidol University in 2021.
- Her teaching materials include games, slides, and quizzes.
- She has 6 completed lessons and 6 students with 100% positive feedback.
- She delivers her complete knowledge in the simplest vocabulary to pave the way for not only more advanced students but most importantly beginners.
Thai Tutor: Wiramon Sangsuwan
Wiramon has the nickname Paupee. She is a lecturer at the University in Hatyai. Thailand. She is in teaching for 4 years. She is a fun-loving and easy-going person. She is interested in learning new things, techs and culture. She might also help you learn Thai with popular songs and teach you about Thai music.
All about Paupee
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in English. International Affairs from Chiang Mai University during 2013–17.
- She has a Master’s degree in English as an International Language. International Affairs from the Prince of Songkla University from 2020–21.
- Her teaching materials are really interesting as these include slides, Poll Games, and Picture base work and she does not forget to evaluate before the lesson.
- She has completed lessons with 10 students and has 100% positive feedback.
Thai Tutor: Asleena Saidee-Adinum
Asleena has a nickname called Leena. She is a senior student in the faculty of Liberal Arts at Thammasat University. She is more advanced in phonetics and comprehension than beginner learners. She prefers a fun prevailing class rather than a boring one.
All about Leena
- She has a bachelor’s degree in English, and Psychology from Thammasat University.
- She got this degree in the years 2018–20.
- She has 2 years of teaching experience.
- Her teaching materials include slides, games, and quizzes.
- Her statistics include 8 completed lessons with 6 students and 50% positive feedback.
Thai Tutor: Jinjuta Saeher
Jinjuta has the nickname Kafew. She is from Thailand. She is a teacher and teaches Thai. Her major focus is on pronunciation, vowels, and how to speak the Thai Alphabet.
All about Kafew
- She has a bachelor’s degree in English, Mass communication in the year 2016–19.
- She has 1 year of teaching experience.
- She provides lessons for beginners and pre-intermediate students.
- She is a fun-loving teacher and prevents boredom.
All of these teachers are exceptional while most are from the Ling Live App. Ling Live is an App for learning Thai online. It provides plenty of Thai teachers with their qualifications, teaching experiences, ratings, teaching materials, and all that is necessary to know before taking a lecture.
There are a lot of options for Thai tutors there, if you don’t understand the methodology of one you can switch to the next. All these tutors speak Thai as they are native there. They can speak two or more two languages. So if you are interested in learning the Thai language approach a tutor near you and the Ling Live App is the best website you can find. Ling Live is easily accessible on both Google Playstore and App Store.