100 Easy And Coolest Tagalog Business Vocabulary
Original blog post: https://ling-app.com/fil/tagalog-business-vocabulary/
Interested in the Tagalog business vocabulary used by most Filipino business people? Nothing beats having extra knowledge of specific jargon in the business world. If you plan to land a job in the Philippines or work with any of the Filipinos, being able to use any of these simple words will undoubtedly make them impressed with your skills. If you are ready to learn about that, keep reading!
Business In The Philippines: A Quick View
The Philippines, the second-most densely populated country located In Southeast Asia after Indonesia, has generally had one of the region’s and the world’s fastest economic development rates. Thanks to a high level of English fluency and competency, the Philippines’ economy is also quickly developing in global services and commerce. Hence, Filipinos are ready to work overseas or with foreign nationals.
Moreover, its tropical weather and welcoming culture offer an excellent workplace for foreign nationals wishing to do business in the country. Although salaries are lower than in other nations, the government is devoted to strengthening the country’s economic growth and generating more sustainable cities, primarily throughout Manila.
Popular Businesses In The Philippines
The following are some of the most prevalent businesses in the country:
- Online Business
- Small Business
- Sari-sari Store
- Food Cart
- Ukay-ukay (Thrift Shop)
- Rice Retail
Tagalog Business Vocabulary
Other Tagalog Business Vocabulary
1. Masigasig Na Tabahador (Team Player)
- A person who performs effectively as a team or group member
2. Negosyante (Entrepreneur)
- A person who establishes and runs a firm or enterprise while taking on more than usual financial risks to accomplish.
3. Panimula (Start-Up)
- A newly created enterprise/business
4. Pagpapalawak (Expansion)
- A thing formed by the enlargement, broadening, or development of something
5. Malayang Trabahador (Freelance)
- Working for multiple firms at different periods rather than being engaged by a single organization on a long term basis
6. Mamuhunan (Invest)
- Spend money with the hope of making a profit or obtaining a meaningful outcome by investing it in financial arrangements, stocks, or real estate, or by establishing a business venture.
7. Kasangguni (Consultant)
- An expert who gives professional business advice
8. Badyet (Budget)
- An estimate of cash flow in a certain period
9. Dagdag Na Halaga (Added Value)
- Anything that promotes the value of a product to customers
10. Pagpapanatili (Sustainability)
- Refers to conducting business in a way that does not harm the environment, society, or humanity.
11. Paghahanap Ng Manggagawa sa Labas (Outsourcing)
- The process of hiring a third party outside of a corporation to execute services or make commodities formerly conducted in-house by the firm’s workers and personnel.
Learn Tagalog Lessons With Ling App
There is much more to this language than just the Tagalog words mentioned above. Want to learn more? Some Tagalog blog posts that they can search and learn are Tagalog Slang words, basic Tagalog greetings, and the alphabet of the Philippines by reading informative blog posts on Ling App.
Ling App is a simple language learning app that can ultimately help you improve your linguistic skills and comprehension concerning your target language. It also includes over 60 foreign languages, including minority languages, popular languages, and various dialects. You may develop your pronunciation and speaking abilities by playing interactive language activities such as engaging quizzes and flashcards.
You may also explore instructional and insightful blog entries regarding your chosen language and performance reviews of popular language learning apps and language courses written by Ling App’s language specialists. You can also share your experience and add reactions in the comments section.
Hurry! Now is the time to download the Ling App and pursue a new way of learning a new language! For more details about how it works and its best features, be sure to check out this exclusive guide.